1. Free treatment will be given to the patients whose annual income is upto Rs.50,000/-Per Annum.
2. Concessional treatment will be given to the patients whose annual income is between Rs 50,001/ - and Rs.1,00,000/-.
- To avail the above facility, documents required are as follows: -
- Income Certificate from Tehsildar
- Ration Card Copy
- Below Poverty Line Certificate (B.P.L)
- Electricity bill for Last 3 months
- ID Proof
- The above concessions will be available in all departments of the Hospital.
- In case of “Indigent Patient” deposit will not be insisted for any emergency treatment. At the time of admission or during the course of treatment, all documents referred above should be submitted for Scrutiny within three days. However if documents are not produced within three days, the Hospital may insist on full settlement of bills.
- If patients do not fall in the above categories and cannot afford the treatment cost, then such patients will be shifted to government hospital after giving the required basic treatment.
Note:- Patients should contact Manager Customer Care & Liason for availing the above facilities.(Contact No-+91-22-2526-5544)
* Condition Apply-subject to management approval .